Vacation village with winter activities in Savoie
Activities in the Tyrol Panoramic
During your stay at Tyrol Panoramic in La Rosière, Savoie, participate in many free activities with your family.
Every week, we share our time with you through our knowledge about the mountain and La Rosière.
- Torchlight parade: every Monday evening on a blue slope, all skiers are welcome from 6 years old with a unique show every year at the foot of the slopes.
- Ski race : every Thursday evening from mid-January to represent our chalets at the San Bernardo Race, very friendly with Marina at the start and her genepi …
- Giant slalom of 20 turns reserved for vacationers, easy adapted to all those who know how to descend a red run, very good atmosphere at the foot of the slopes.
- Aquagym/aquabike: 2 times a week, classes in our pools, reserved for our residents.
- Pilates : Tuesday morning, come and start the day gently with a gentle and effective gymnastics with Sandra.
- Stretching: after the first day of skiing on Sunday, enjoy Sandra’s guided stretching to keep the week going strong!
Activities on the resort
- For skiers:
- For non-skiers and pedestrians:
The ski area of La Rosière Espace San Bernardo offers 160 km of slopes on the French-Italian border. Forested sections, wide and little frequented trails, easy off-piste… There is something for everyone! For children there are also many play areas in the forest or on accessible boardercrosses!
Original activities to discover snowboarding are proposed: the touring ski with 3 permanent marked courses then becomes safely accessible for a first approach of this sport.
Snow differently: The snowshoeing is accessible to all and the guides offer easy or more sporty outings. It is an opportunity to walk off the beaten track and learn many anecdotes about the country. The Little Trapper’s Trail located in the forest is ideal for learning to walk with snowshoes while having fun! A must try and adopt at any age, even for kids!
- Pedestrian trails:
For the contemplative, and those who like to breathe fresh air, come walk on the Route du Col closed in Winter to admire the skiers passing by you, take a little trip down the télésiège du Fort to admire the valley. You can take the Roches Noires, Les Eucherts and the Fort chairlifts for your runs on the peaks and admire Mont Blanc on the new footbridge in the void. Ideal for getting you to meet at the altitude restaurants with the skiers! The pedestrian link lit all night in the forest between Les Eucherts and La Rosière will allow you to enjoy the magic of the forest.
Sledding / paret / snake sliding at nightfall: giggles guaranteed!
And after skiing? 4 seasons sledging, bowling, cinema, ice rink from shoe size 25, bars and restaurants welcome you for your evenings! You will find this information on the website of la Rosière.