Opening on 18 December!
What to do at Christmas and New Year in La Rosière ?
We are ready to welcome you from 18 December! We are preparing our hearts, we are watching the snow fall in large flakes and we are delighted by the landscape that is being prepared and by the nature that is waiting for us.
The Tourist Office, shopkeepers and activity providers are preparing a varied programme for you :
- In family, free discovery :
- Photo Rally: On the occasion of the 60th anniversary of the Rosière, the town has set up an outdoor museum !
- Winter Treasure Hunt: Are you ready to search for the Candy Thief? ?
- The Christmas Forest, enter this fairytale world: wish tree, Santa's letterbox, participative decoration of the forest, Santa's treasure hunt, photo area and many other surprises await you.
- Ice Sculptor: Come and see the work of our talented ice sculptor in the centre of the resort.
- Fiddler in the forest.
- Arrival of Father Christmas in a horse-drawn carriage.
- Visit to the farm by appointment.
- Pour les petits :
- The kindergartens will be able to open! The ski schools offer beginners' courses from the age of 3 up to Teddy Bear, or adults, or snowboard.
- The sledging areas will be open and secure.
- For children and teenagers :
- Programme of activities from December to January 2021
- Courses with nivology, orientation courses, heritage, igloo.
- Evolution 2 from 5 to 12 years: Yeti Montagnard.
- ESF from 8 to 12 years: Team Kids
- 13 to 18 years: Team Rider
- For hiking or snowshoeing :
- Two hiking trails are marked and groomed. On arrival, mulled wine will be particularly pleasant to taste on the terrace of the mountain restaurant. !
- For cross-country skiing and ski touring
- Two cross-country ski trails.
- A beginners' ski touring track (100m difference in height).
- Supervised outings by the instructors in the wilder areas.
- Supervised family activities :
- Output R
- Descent in paret
- Descent in snakegliss
- Xtrem rail sled
- Paintball in the forest (to be confirmed)
- Ice rink (to be confirmed)
- Sled dogs
- Avalanche search training
- Relax in the pool or spa with private time for your family upon reservation.
- Participate in a new generation yoga class.
- Take a sophrology class in the forest with Gisèle.
- Relax with a massage from one of our professionals.
- Take the illuminated paths at night and discover the Squirrel Forest.
- Choose a ski or adventure film from our selection. And watch it under a blanket with your family.
- Read a book.
- Wonder at the first snowflakes falling from your rental.
- Rejuvenate yourself by admiring the view of the valley while breathing in the fresh air.
- Faire des bonhommes de neige devant la résidence.
- Taking time to meet up, take stock and reflect on the goals for the year ahead.
- Making snowmen in front of the residence.
- Sledding with your children for hours on end.
The Rosière traders are happy to welcome you https://www.larosiere.net/noel-et-jour-de-lan-a-la-rosiere/
In our residences
All these activities will be subject to the protocol in force, and we will adapt to the directives in all reactivity. To make the most of these holidays we invite you not to forget your sledges, and snowshoes if you have them! Don't forget to book the children's and teenagers' courses and your equipment in your favourite sports shop.
Short stays are possible from 2 nights, it is also possible to extend your stay according to our availability. See you soon, thank you for your trust.
For those of you who have already informed us of their cancellation, we hope that you will appreciate this good news from La Rosière.
See you soon, at home, up there! Aline, Marina and Gisèle
In case of COVID-19 or any other circumstance, we will refund the deposit until D-1.Making snowmen in front of the residence.